1. Chang Qing, Zhu Dahai, Hu Lingling, Kim Hyunjung, Liu Yanan, Cai Li*. Rapid photo aging of commercial conventional and biodegradable plastic bags. Science of the Total Environment, 2022, 822: 153235.
2. Wu Dan, Zhang Guocheng*, Liu Jiaqi, Shen Shangyi, Yang Zhenqi, Pan Yiting, Zhao Xiaoning, Yang Siyuan, Tian Ying, Zhao Hongda, Li Jingjing, Cai Li*. Influence of particle properties and environmental factors on the performance of typical particle monitors and low-cost particle sensors in the market of China. Atmospheric Environment, 2021, 268: 118825.
3. Cai Li, He Lei, Peng Shengnan, Li Meng, Tong Meiping*. Influence of titanium dioxide nanoparticles on the transport and deposition of microplastics in quartz sand. Environmental Pollution, 2019, 253: 351-357.
4. Cai Li*, Wu Dan, Xia Jianhong, Shi Huahong, Kim Hyunjung. Influence of physicochemical surface properties on the adhesion of bacteria onto four types of plastics. Science of the Total Environment, 2019, 671: 1101-1107.
5. Cai Li*, Hu Lingling, Shi Huahong, Ye Junwei, Zhang Yunfei, Kim Hyunjung. Effects of inorganic ions and natural organic matter on the aggregation of nanoplastics. Chemosphere, 2018, 197: 142-151.
6. Cai Li, Peng Shengnan, Wu Dan, Tong Meiping*. Effect of different-sized colloids on the transport and deposition of titanium dioxide nanoparticles in quartz sand. Environmental Pollution, 2016, 208: 637-644.
7. Cai Li, Zhu Jinghan, Hou Yanglong, Tong Meiping*, Kim Hyunjung. Influence of gravity on transport and retention of representative engineered nanoparticles in quartz sand. Journal of Contaminant Hydrology, 2015, 181: 153-160.
8. Wang Xueting#, Cai Li#, Han Peng, Lin Daohui, Kim Hyunjung, Tong Meiping*. Cotransport of multi-walled carbon nanotubes and titanium dioxide nanoparticles in saturated porous media. Environmental Pollution, 2014, 195: 31-38.
9. Cai Li, Tong Meiping*, Wang Xueting, Kim Hyunjung. Influence of clay particles on the transport and retention of titanium dioxide nanoparticles in quartz sand. Environmental Science & Technology, 2014, 48: 7323-7332.
10. Cai Li, Tong Meiping*, Ma Hanyu, Kim Hyunjung. Cotransport of titanium dioxide and fullerene nanoparticles in saturated porous media. Environmental Science & Technology, 2013, 47: 5703-5710.