1. Chenye Xu,Gang Zhou, Jiawei Lu, Chensi Shen, Zhiqiang Dong, Shanshan Yin*, Fang Li*, Spatio-vertical distribution of riverine microplastics: impact of the textile industry. Environmental Research (accept)
2. Chunjie Gu#,Chenye Xu*, Quan Zhou, Chensi Shen, Chunyan Ma, Shuren Liu, Shanshan Yin, FangLi, Congener- and isomer-specific Perfluorinated compounds in textile wastewater from Southeast China. Journal of Cleaner Production2021, 32, 128897.
3. Chenye Xu,Shanshan Yin, Yingxue Liu, Zhehui Zhong, Fang Li, Kai Liu, Weiping Liu. Prenatal exposure to chlorinated polyfluoroalkyl ether sulfonic acids and perfluoroalkyl acids: Potential role of maternal determinants and associations with birth outcomes.Journal of Hazardous Materials 2019, 380, 120867.
4. Chenye Xu, Xinmeng Lin, Shanshan Yin, Kai Liu, Weiping Liu. Spatio-vertical characterization of the BTEXS group of VOCs in Chinese agricultural soils. Science of the total Environment 2019,694, 133631.
5. Chenye Xu, Jie Wang, Weiping Liu, Jay Gan. Development of Film-based Passive Samplers for in situ Monitoring of Trace Levels of Pyrethroids in Sediment. Environmental Pollution 2018, 242, 1684-1692.
6. Chenye Xu, Xinmeng Lin, Kai Liu, Weiping Liu. Enantioselectivity in Biotransformation and Bioaccumulation Processes of Typical Chiral Contaminants. Environmental Pollution 2018, 243, 1274-1286.
7. Chenye Xu, ShanshanYin, Mengling Tang, Kai Liu, Fangxing Yang, Weiping Liu. Environmental exposure to DDT and its metabolites in cord serum: Distribution, enantiomeric patterns, and effects on infant birth outcomes. Science of the Total Environment 2017, 560, 491-498.
8. Chenye Xu, Mengling Tang, Honghui Zhang, Chunlong Zhang, Weiping Liu. Levels and patterns of DDTs in maternal colostrum from an island population and exposure of neonates. Environmental Pollution 2016, 209, 132-139.
9. Chenye Xu, Mengling Tang, Siyu Zhu, Hua Naranmandura, Weiping Liu. Assessment of arsenic in colostrum and cord serum and risk exposure to neonates from an island population in China. Environmental Science and Pollution Research 2016, 23, 22467-22476.